Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Role Play: Job Interview

Today during class, my colleagues and I participated in a "Role Play Job Interview." Four of my classmates were selected to fulfill the roles of administrators from different schools. They introduced themselves by informing us on their educational backgrounds, acquired degrees, and attendance at universities. Overall, I was impressed with the role play of the four administrators and how they spoke out to my class professionally. I liked that each administrator and interviewer sat and interviewed all four groups. I felt that their questions were very informative and I liked that they touched base upon Direct Instruction, Inquiry, and Cooperative Learning. I think that it was important to include the topics and lessons we have worked with all semester because these are the most important things we should remember and take with us as future teachers. The interview opened my mind in many ways especially with facing reality and being prepared in life. I learned that smiling, making eye contact, positively responding to the question being asked, being professionally dressed, and firmly hand shaking the interviewer are important keys when at an interview!



1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and your blog on the Mock Interview. You did a great job when answering the questions and it was a great experience!

    ReplyDelete